Your support is so valuable, it helps to enable the young people we work with to become confident and capable young adults, prepared to manage independent living or a job, and to join in their community.
How you can help
- Donate now – you could help pay for the food for a cookery class or a food hygiene certificate for a young person.
- Become a ‘Friend of Calman’
- Tell people about Calman Trust and what we do – talking to friends and family or sharing content on social media. This helps raise awareness about our services so that young people and their families or friends know we’re here.
- Simply visiting Café Artysans for meetings or catching up with friends. Any profits made at the café go back into supporting our work with young people.
- Use Café Artysans for your outside catering needs.
- If you’re already taking part in a challenge – a run, swim, cycle or skydive – could you do it in aid of Calman Trust?
- Organise an event or bake sale in aid of Calman Trust
If you have any questions or want to talk trough some ideas about how you could support Calman Trust, please don’t hesitate to contact Jo Graham