What is good workplace behaviour?
Good workplace behaviour will be set by your employer and may include:
- Working well in a team – getting on with others in your workplace and respecting them and their views
- Using appropriate language
- Be sensitive to others around you when discussing beliefs and ideas
- Being polite and having good manners
- Having a positive and motivated attitude
- Being aware of your employers smoking policy
- Following your workplace’s Health and Safety policy at all times
- Use equipment properly, if you are unsure about how to use something, ask.
- Online presence – ensuring you don’t write negative comments about your workplace online